Wednesday, May 14, 2014

"top 5 heart health care "
  •  food ( healthy diet)
  • mainting a healthy body weight.
  • avoid smoking.
  • keep an active life style.
  • reduce your stress.



improve my health
A way i can improve my health is that i need to start a food diet which eat more healthy and stay away from grilled things and stop eating junk food such as pizza,hamburgers and start eating salads,fresh fruit, i also really do need to reduce my stress because im always so depressed and everything gets me stressed im always stressing for no reason just everything gets me mad, i need to keep an active lifestyle like going for a walk at the beach the sand helps alot! or go for a run on a weekend at the park for going to the gym can help ALOT. i dont smoke but i do know people who do so i got to get away from them when they smoke becausase the smell can harm me, so i need to avoid that from me. another reason to imrove my health is by going out with friend walking around a park or mall and running around not just staying home being a lowlife.



No comments:

Post a Comment