Friday, September 27, 2013

                  “My experience so far at HPIAM”
So far my experience at HPMIAM had been very good. All the teachers here are very friendly and nice, they have time to go to you if you need the help, and the tutoring is very good. The T.A are very helpful. Everyone is so nice here. It is very easy to meet new people. New friends. My experience is good I love this school. It’s fun and a lot of activity here at the Linda Marquez high school academy of HPIAM. I like the fact that there teachers who understand what you can do or what you can’t do. If you can’t return a project on time the teacher will give you another day to turn it in and still give you credit. Something I also like about this school “HPIAM” is that they do a lot of fun activities during lunch time. Everyone here is very friendly and its fun here because some teachers can be very funny and friendly. Sometimes they give us free time in class if we finish all of our work on time. This school is very amazing. I just love the football games. I like to come and see the people from my school have fun and enjoy playing there game at Linda Marquez high school. Its very fun seeing them play, the games are very fun and interesting to come see. The cheerleaders are very amazing. They are so cheerful. I also like the band. There interments are nice. They sound so beautiful in the football games. They give it really nice rhythm and beat to it. The teachers here at HPIAM have time for us. They tell us to choose the right all the time and never the wrong. Im very pleased that the teachers/adults here really care for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment