Wednesday, August 28, 2013

                                                                    My sister ~
My big sister`s name is Brenda Garcia she is 25 and she is a happy person. She is a mom. She has one kid. his name is Javier Jesus Garcia but we call him JJ for short. he is my every thing. well anyway, she is like a second mom to me because every time im feeling sad or mad at some point shes always the first to call me and check up on me. im not trying to criticize my mom but my sister is the best person in the world to me. i have so much love to her. we are sister but with different fathers. but still she is my blood. sometimes i may bugg her alot but thats just how we are with each other. we dont fight at all. maybe only play fight thats it. sometimes me and my sister wake up in the morning with depression. we are just the same. thats why i love her so much. shes the only one that knows what i go threw in this careless world we live in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment